 General / 42338
    uploading to brickshelf —Tim David
   dunno if this is the right group to post in but here goes I have uploaded images to brickshelf in the past but not for a year or so I am trying to add another .jpg image to an existing folder but get the error You must assign content tags to this (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: uploading to brickshelf —Tim David
   (...) Further to this I have managed to upload the same images to another location within my space on brickshelf. I think the problem was something to do with my original folder not having any content tags (e.g. train) as this time it asked me what (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)