 General / 42773
Re: uploading to brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
dunno if this is the right group to post in but here goes
I have uploaded images to brickshelf in the past but not for a year or so
I am trying to add another .jpg image to an existing folder but get the error
You must assign content tags to this upload. in red writing. The folder then
goes to a pre-moderated state when I test it not logged in. My log seems to work
ok.,

Further to this I have managed to upload the same images to another location
within my space on brickshelf. I think the problem was something to do with my
original folder not having any content tags (e.g. train) as this time it asked
me what content it was
Hope this helps anyone with the same problems

Tim