 General / 42306
    Re: The way we were: January, 1994 —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Here's my first: (URL) never saw the replies the first tim around... Here's my second, about 6 months later: (URL) Six months after the second post, I was finally reading the group regularly, so I filled in my first roll call: (URL) bet my mom (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The way we were: January, 1994 —John P. Henderson
   I guess it was April 1996 when I joined in by offering this little tidbit: (URL) thought my comments here were interesting (and still true): (URL) as I can tell, this was my first Roll Call post: (URL) find it curious that most of my personal (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general)