 General / 42278
  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro: BTR line

(...) Aaron, Yes, I did LOOK at tformers.com before posting this. No where in my post did I say that these were official LEGO Transformers. I quoted a line from an article headline that I read that led me to the catalogue scans. I did not quote (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro: BTR line

(...) Hi Andrew: I've been casually following the BTR product line for GI Joe, but I've found annoyingly little information online except for a few pictures, and none of my local retailers seem to know anything about them. I suppose this is a Hasbro (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)