 General / 42252
42251  |  42253
Subject:
Curious - Image not Mod'd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 01:02:16 GMT

Does anyone think there could be something wrong with this image:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Jamocklaquat/Capabilities/components.jpg

Its been almost 3 days and it's yet to be mod'd.

I made the image largish on purpose because the words become difficult to
read if its any smaller. The image is 800x1200. But I don't think its the issue.
Do you suppose its because its in a folder with video clips? Those always
seem to take longer to get mod'd.

Curious. I've never had this happen. Still, I wonder if I've done something
wrong?

I just noticed something else strange.

The .jpg (deep link address) image is smaller than the image page on Brickshelf.
That is to say the image size should be larger. Like on this page:

http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/id46.htm

Unmod'd:

Anyway, when I don't see an image mod'd for a few days I just wonder if I've
done something wrong. Hmmmmm curious.

Thoughts?