 General / 42251
42250  |  42252
Subject:
A ‘ittle bit of everything.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 04:59:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

_A ‘ittle bit of everything.

I jus’ noticed this page on Takeshi Itou’s site.
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_photo_mf06b.htm

I don’t know if anyone's stumbled upon it yet.
But in any case, I present it for your viewing pleasure.

Takeshi’s Photo section includes many creative entries.
Every thing from a Keep & drawbridge to satisfy the
needs of Castle-heads, to a small Ninja battlefield
diorama for the Brick Warz fanatics.

Further down is some Trains, Mech’s, and a surprisingly
rtlToronto-ish Monkey-ladder game.
(albeit the ladder is vertical rather than horizontal)
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-101301-rules.html

Not much on Page One (1) though, ‘xcept for a
nifty Technic Soccer ball and a rcx buggy:
http://home.att.ne.jp/apple/hachi/ce_photo_mf06a.htm

  Done for now, thanks for takin’ a look,
(Isn't Takeshi GREAT, i love that crazy guy!!!)

                                              --==Richard==--

Oh, and there’s even a nice rendition of mighty Godzilla.
That’s the Japanese national pride for you!     ;)