 General / 42241
Re: Virus Email
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 22:55:55 GMT

That is becoming very common these days.  I get 3 or four a day in my old
yahoo account, and with a size of more then 200 kilobites, they aren't easy
on the email account either.

Ugg, sometimes I just want to close my ears and scream...

-JHK

In lugnet.general, Dan Mattia writes:
I've just recieved the "Microsoft Update" security patch from the sender
using all the Lugnet email addresses.  The exe is named q136579.exe.  I'm
forwarding this to his host and to Microsoft.  The email addresses listed
below recieved the email:

(snip email addresses)
Just to let you know...

~Dan