 General / 42239
    Re: Virus Email —John Radtke
   (...) Take a pill. I'm not up on spam technology but I would be very surprised if clickable had much to do with it. Harvesting addresses would hardly be profitable if a person literally had to take the time to click on each one. One could imagine (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Virus Email —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Indeed. Were I you, Dan, I'd drop a note to admin@lugnet.com with the url of your original post, asking that it be canceled. Todd's worked hard to make spam harvesting harder here, Dan. The people trying to point that out, and suggest that you (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.general)