 General / 42188
42187  |  42189
Subject:
lugnet signs in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 10:58:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

As a follow up to a post in loc/se/ i just did some searching for "lugnet"
in Sweden:

("lugnet" means something like "the tranquility" in Swedish)

"Lugnet, the center of possibilities" - ski center (long URL!)
http://www.falun.se/www/falun/fritid.nsf/doc/871AA0F75A31A13CC1256B3E0045343
2!OpenDocument&Expand=6

"Campus Lugnet"
http://www2.du.se/k_default.asp

"The Lugnet Inn" (That's the one I was mentioning in loc\se\)
http://www.malung.com/lugnet/

"Lugnet Cheramics" - Not Sweden, Åland is a part of Finland
http://home.aland.net/lugnet.keramik/

"Welcome to Lugnet, Spandelstorps School"
http://www2.karlskrona.se/spandelstorp-ro/Spandelstorpskolan/Skola/Lugnet/lu
gnet.htm

"Bowlingclub Lugnet"
http://bklugnet.just.nu/

"The croft Lugnet"
http://kulturarv-vikingstad.com/saterier/asarp/Torp/asarp_lugnet.htm

"County council is selling Lugnet"
http://www.ltkronoberg.se/nyh/Pressm2001/Lugnet.htm

This one is rather frightening (not about OUR lugnet, though):
"Lugnet, a municipal activity for people with psycho-social illnesses"
http://www.dorotea.se/nyheter/2002/01/14/lugnet.phtml

and so on

Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm