 General / 42163
  6 1/2" Lego minifig desk organizer - Anyone seen these?

My apologies if you already have, but these are really cool! A friend tipped me off that he'd seen these in an Urban Outfitters store, and I had to go check it out. There were three kinds, two boys and one girl, and they're loaded with cool little (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6 1/2" Lego minifig desk organizer - Anyone seen these?

Here's a link to S@H: (URL) also another boy and a girl. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 6 1/2" Lego minifig desk organizer - Anyone seen these?

Tobbe Arnesson's utterance expressed in news:HEtIG9.3uv@lugnet.com: (...) cool! but why isn't it available in Europe? (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.general)