 General / 42100
    Off-Topic - Virus Warning —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day First off, I aplogize for posting this to general, but (you knew there was a "BUT" didn't you, there's always a "BUT") I have received two of these this morning and it looks like my email address came from lugnet users. This is NOT to cast (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Off-Topic - Virus Warning —Michael Edwards
   This is true, I got two this afternoon when I downloaded my Bricklink email - strange though I never transmit my bricklink email other than the use at Bricklink orders. The viruses are as follows: W32.Klez.H@mm and W32.Gibe.B@mm, the last one came (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)