 General / 42068
  Hello out there--aka FEEDBACK NOW!!

My most recent mech, one that im pretty proud of: (URL) new helicopter, fairly good IMHO, (URL) mech-ish thing that i like, despite the color scheme: (URL) missile is seen here: (URL) mix of older MOCs that i posted all in one: (URL) of these posts (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Hello out there--aka FEEDBACK NOW!!

(...) It shows me how the pieces for the mech should fit together. Mechs usually require stories, and from this, I can't really tell what the mech is used for. (...) like what you used for the front (the TIE figher piece :). (...) how the legs move. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

  Be careful what you ask for...Was:(Re: Hello out there--aka FEEDBACK NOW!!)

(...) Tall and lanky or 'what if Shaq were a mecha'. I like the legs because they show a decent range of motion, but I don't like them for the same lack of range. There's no turn out due to the use of click hinges. Unfortunately, I think the main (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Hello out there--aka FEEDBACK NOW!!

(...) One thing that you may want to try Spencer is consolidating all of those posts into one big announcement. You'll probably get more comments per responses that way and threads have a tendency to reach a critical mass once they get to a certain (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military)