 General / 42066
42065  |  42067
Subject:
LEGO on Will & Grace 45 Minute Episode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 05:09:38 GMT

After his boyfriend dumped him Jack goes up to his ex's apartment and says
he forgot his "LEGOS" there. After looking through some drawers Jack asks
what his ex did with them and his ex gets them. After getting a yellow
cicular bucket that makes that familiar LEGO sound Jack comments "They
better all be here!"