 General / 42045
Re: Trouble uploading to Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:27:08 GMT

What's the file type and name?  The name can only have a few certain
characters and no spaces.

-JHK

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells writes:
I'm trying to upload some more images to Brickshelf, but it's not working
out.  I select the image I want and press upload.  Almost immediately the
screen changes to the 'generating thumbnails' page and then to my
sub-folder, which still has nothing in it.

Help please!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO