 General / 41980
  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) Hi David - It's definitely not appropriate for lugnet.general, and might not be appropriate for fun.community, but .people should be OK. Hope this helps! -Tim (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Thank You Tim (was Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:HDs1JE.zuF@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) its (...) Tim has got it right- fun.community and .people sound fine to me but no doubt about it- please don't post on .general* My own advise, if (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Thank You Tim (was Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.)

(...) in, (...) Well I dont preach dogma. I speak about a personal saving faith that is individual to each person. But thank you for removing general. I wasnt sure on it. In general (pun intended :) I leave the group decisions up to other people. I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)