 General / 41920
Re: Obnoxious over-reaction vs. sugar coating
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:09:55 GMT

Snip a LOT...

Wow, I just posted, but Bruce, you put it far better than I could have, I
think! :-)

-Tim

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Then what's the problem with Tom getting blunt criticism back?  He's too
arrogant to be offended by it, at the least.  I'll say it again, it isn't
Tom's sentiment that I take issue with, it's his numerous overreactions that
I wish he would curb.

-->Bruce<--