 General / 41906
  Re: how odd!!!!

(...) Those certainly are strange! My first thought is that they might be what some of my friends call "hand moulds". Apparently when Lego creates/gets a new mould, they test it in something other than a full-blown production machine. Probably at a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: how odd!!!!

they appear to be exactly the same as normal bricks, in feel, composition and weight. Just no colour. "John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDJKJx.t59@lugnet.com... (...) appear (...) a (...) something... (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)