 General / 41891
    Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Damien Guichard
   (...) Many thanks Tim, your reply is really encouraging. I currently try to figure out the best way to write a building tutorial. The three major difficulties are: 1. It is REALLY intimidating to write the first tutorial ever. I don't want to be (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Tim Courtney
   (...) Don't be afraid to advocate techniques over others, but explain why one is 'better.' I don't think anyone will argue with you that interlocking bricks is better than stacking one on top of each other when building a wall :-) (...) You can show (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)