 General / 41863
    Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old! —Nick Crocco
   (...) the spur of the moment at the end of a bad day... but I understand what you mean. I guess one reason while I stopped posting was the fact I'm away at college without access to my Lego, so no new creations for a while = lack of updates. That (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old! —Mark de Kock
   (...) Nick, I realy like your site. But I'm one of those people who lurk more than they post. So I read your post and went to your site, having a good time there. BUT I did not respond to your post. Well, that's just li'll me, but my guess is that a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)