 General / 41841
41840  |  41842
Subject:
My First Robot - or - Having fun with Designer Set #4097
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:03:26 GMT

Just a bit of fun from this afternoon...

First, I built one of the robots from the Idea Book that came with set #4097
(Mini Robots):
http://www.apotome.com/lego/robots/4097-1.jpg

Then, I built my own guy... which was my first ever attempt at a robot like
this:
http://www.apotome.com/lego/robots/4097-2.jpg

Here's a shot of the Idea Book bot, my bot, the book itself and the left
over pieces from the set:
http://www.apotome.com/lego/robots/4097-3.jpg

Finally, a nice close-up of the left over pieces... this is what remains
after building both bots:
http://www.apotome.com/lego/robots/4097-4.jpg

Anyway... I hope everyone else is enjoying the Designer Sets as much as I am.

All the best!
Allan B.