 General / 41825
    vanishing LEGO chromatology —Andrew Saada
   Hello all, Having gone through some miscellaneous bricks (primarily Belville) late Friday "night" in search of some car body pieces, I became a bit annoyed/perplexed/frustrated, as I imagine most have, with not having a given part in a wanted color. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: vanishing LEGO chromatology —Andrew Saada
   (...) Well it seems I was wrong about the pinks, in brick-form that is. I missed this (URL) until now. However, I still think that we could use more light pink and sand red parts! Any thoughts?? -Andrew who realizes that 4:00 AM Sunday morning is (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)