 General / 41811
    Re: A little bit of questions... —Matt Hein
   (...) If I recall correctly, Ozbricks used to host free sites, but I think they terminated that service recently. (Issues with server space, perhaps?) For some odd reason, nothing about hosting was present at the site. But if I'm incorrect and (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A little bit of questions... —Matt Canales
   Oh, well thanks anyway, what I meant by that was like geocities.com, tripod, etc. Matt C. (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)