 General / 41811
Re: A little bit of questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:59:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Canales writes:
Okay, I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it here. I have a few
questions, if you have any answer(s) please reply.

I am going to start making a Lego website, and I dont know a thing about it.
Does anybody possibly know what the best FREE website builder is? Also, can
there be a sign-up on a free-hosted website? Once I get started I will be
needing STICKER SHEET SCANS just incase somebody loses them he/she may print
them off my website :) (hey you never know what could be useful!)
PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL YOUR REPLY, POST A REPLY INSTEAD
Matt C.

If I recall correctly, Ozbricks used to
host free sites, but I think they
terminated that service recently. (Issues
with server space, perhaps?)

For some odd reason, nothing about hosting
was present at the site.

But if I'm incorrect and ozbricks still does
host, here's an example of a high caliber site.

http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index.html

Hope that helps somewhat.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthuiast