 General / 41790
    Re: Questions about Electric, Light Brick 4.5V 2 x 2 —Bryan Kinkel
   Curt, I'm doing something similar but with the 9V light system. The Electric Light Brick 4.5V 2x2 hooked up to a larger battery box that used 3 "C" cell batteries. (URL) . The connection is made using a 4.5 wire with a two prong connector. (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Questions about Electric, Light Brick 4.5V 2 x 2 —Curt Tigges
   Thanks, Bryan, your information was all very helpful. I do have one more question, however, whic had forgotten to ask: how many lights to each (4.5V) battery box? Thanks for you help, Curt (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)