 General / 41787
    Re: Badly designed common Lego parts —Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen
   Stephane Simard's utterance expressed in news:HD56zs.12Aw@lugnet.com: (...) The standard pin (URL) All of mine older than 5-7 years are bent in the end so that they doesn't "click" into place :( luckily they come in great numbers... The plate with (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Badly designed common Lego parts —Matt Canales
   (...) In lugnet.general, Lars Gjerløw Jørgensen writes: (...) I've never had any problem with any of the above parts, and I have never even seen a 6351 so thanks for that info, Stéphane. Those are cool... (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)