 General / 41752
    Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Felix Greco
   (...) Hi Tim, These kind of conversations are what help us develop as a community. I applaude you for bringing it up. Its nice to see us going a step beyond merely coming together to share likes and dislikes. By stimulating this type of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

        Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community —Tim Courtney
   (...) Thanks, Felix. (...) I haven't had time to formulate thoughts in reply to the other posts, but they're floating around in my head somewhere. You bring up a very good point, I think. Some individuals identify only with some components of "the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)