 General / 41744
Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 02:32:59 GMT

My quick answer is  this:

Every fan of LEGO who wants to be part of this community is.  No need to
post on a website, to have a folder on Brickshelf or be member of BrickLink,
a LUG or the FLL...  Everyone, even the ones stil ignoring about this
community are part of it if they love the product and build with it.  Now,
this answer doen't really help your research, it's just my opinion.

Good question though...

Terry
www.rotule.qc.ca