 General / 41693
Re: Rules for April Fool's Day (was: Strange Find on Lego.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
"Rules" for April Fools Day? I had to check the date on the post to see if
the poster was serious or not. :-)

"Rules?  We don't need no skeeking rules."

I'm not sure you can promulgate rules or have them stick.

And for some people, part of the fun of April 1 is pointing out that the
Emperor is unclothed. :)

James