 General / 41689
Re: www.legolinks.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:47:49 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote:

The ironic part is that there is a link to the LEGO Fairplay rules on the
legolinks.com site. If you read the rules you will see the following • paragraph:

"The LEGO trademark should not be incorporated into an Internet address.
Internet addresses have become useful tools for people to identify the
source of a homepage. Using "LEGO" in the domain name would be creating • the
misleading impression that the LEGO Group sponsored the homepage. "

They specifically mention the domain name, but I wonder about the rest
of the URL.  Would something like the following be OK?

http://www.mydomain.org/hobbies/lego/moc1.html

Mark