 General / 4165
    Modeling correctly ? (was Re: Building exhaustion) —Gintaras Rumsas
   I purchased yesterday 5542 Black Thunder helicopter. It is my first Model Team set and it is really nice done set! Very good instructions - detailed as Technic ones. It take me about half an hour to build it. When it was finished, I put it (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Modeling correctly ? (was Re: Building exhaustion) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I just file all of those under Lego scale and not worry about it. If you compare any scale in lego, everything is off, so I just think it is the Lego world, and the clever Lego engineers build things in terms of the need. I have several projects (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.general)