 General / 4164
Re: 1985 now Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 08:34:55 GMT

Good point.  I've been meaning to change the layout of the site for some
time but haven't got round to it.  I utilise the index page to keep track of
hits but I agree it's a pain in the proverbial.  Hope to have the changes in
place before next Friday.

I hope to post pics of LEGO NZ soon but I still have to get final clearance.

Sanjay
Mike Walsh wrote:

Not to be to much of a whiny face, but when you post these announcements
would it be to much to ask to post the whole URL?

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message <373BFC3E.5CA57894@hotmail.com>...
Full page scans of the entire 1985 Asia/Pacific LEGO Catalogue are now
online at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

Included is:
- Classic Space
- Castle
- Classic Town
- Fabuland

And much, much more...

Check the SPECIAL PROMOTIONS Section for more details.

Sanjay