 General / 41591
  Re: What's the Craziest (or funniest) Moment in your Lego Experience?

(...) I'll let you guys decide. Which one is loaded with more abject silliness, Vader's New Weapon: (URL) the Giant Mechanical Turkey of Death: (URL) find that combining humor with my MOC's is more fun than I ought to be allowed to have. Adrian -- (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the Craziest (or funniest) Moment in your Lego Experience?

(...) committing suicide while looking over that one. Vader's New Weapon, IMO, would be funnier if the end result looked nothing like the real model. Ooh, I know! A giant Trojan Bunny! :-D Now *that* would be a fitting punch line! (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)