 General / 41590
41589  |  41591
Subject:
What's the Craziest (or funniest) Moment in your Lego Experience?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:53:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

What is your craziest (or most funniest) moment in your lego experience? I
have seen many of these discussion topics on other online message boards and
would like to know what your one is.

Here's my experience: I was going to make a playground (open air-low walls
outside it) when I stopped building for a while to do something I thought
most entertaining. Fragging corprate lawyers. Well, my brother and I made
scenarios that involved bloodthirsty corprate lawyers (I got the idea from
the movie You Only Lego Twice:
http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2455130), "Q", and the town deputy
in a virtual simulator. It was rib-BREAKING (well, sort of) because the
deputy had to sign papers that his nickname, A-J, has to be changed to L-J.
After a little negotiating, he unleashes hell on them. A-J got really mad at
"Q" in most of the simulations because of the computer failures,
randomnesses, and supercorpratelawyer abilities.

Just to say, it rocked!

Please tell about your wackiest experiences (Note: I'm not forcing you).

PLMKWYT

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean