 General / 41561
    Poll: Part mods? —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi all! Despite the risk of creating a faulty poll that will be analyzed and doomed to death here's another poll: (URL) want to know what you feel about part modifications. If you feel like it, please open up here as well. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Poll: Part mods? —Frank Filz
   (...) Your poll asks a reasonable set of questions, though I think answering is really best done in text because within each category you listed, people may actually have different divisions. My ratings below really reflect my inclination to do any (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)