 General / 4146
Re: Rock Raiders --Wider is not better.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 13:51:07 GMT

I actually did pick up the smallest sets as well and I'd agree.
The 4910 is a standard little set.  I think it is because they
couldn't fit any Jr. into a set that small.  But with the
strange shaped base and the roof pieces, it is the most non-blocky
small set I've seen in a while.  Plus, for once a section of
my lego population will end up with more women than men.

Ranking: 9 out of 10 (for a set that small)

Just to match this back with the subject.  Unlike the larger set,
this set is not wider than similarly sized sets.

Robert Brunskill wrote:

In article <373B996A.DC39C5E4@ix.netcom.com>, Allen Carley
<acarley@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Hello again,

<snip my own stuff...it was boring anyway.>

While you might want to pass on 4970, check out the two smallest sets, they
are pretty decent.

Rob