 General / 41443
41442  |  41444
Subject:
Clikits review with actual pictures and scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.reviews, lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:42:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This summer Lego will introduce its newest line of Lego. This new line will
be called CLIKITS and will be aimed towards girls. These Clikits are part of
a new 'Arts and Crafts' line that Lego calls "A natural extension of the
LEGO brand". These sets are there to let girls tap into their imagination
and make fashion accessories that are their own creations. I was lucky
enough to come across an advance promotional set of these and you can read
my review of them complete with pictures of the parts and the first public
MOC of the new Lego Clikits by visiting my site:

http://www.landofbricks.com

This is the first review that I know of done by a person with a set in hand
and the only detailed scans of the parts.

If anybody has any questions I will try to answer them :)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com