 General / 4144
  1985 now Online

Full page scans of the entire 1985 Asia/Pacific LEGO Catalogue are now online at (URL) is: - Classic Space - Castle - Classic Town - Fabuland And much, much more... Check the SPECIAL PROMOTIONS Section for more details. Sanjay (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1985 now Online

Not to be to much of a whiny face, but when you post these announcements would it be to much to ask to post the whole URL? Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) D'Souza wrote in message <373BFC3E.5CA57894@h...il.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1985 now Online

Good point. I've been meaning to change the layout of the site for some time but haven't got round to it. I utilise the index page to keep track of hits but I agree it's a pain in the proverbial. Hope to have the changes in place before next Friday. (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general)