 General / 41388
Re: The 2003 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 03:47:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Have scans of the actual 2003 catalog been posted anywhere?

I know the sets themselves were posted from the Marz distribution site, but
has the actual 2003 Catalog been found yet?

Bryan

Henrik Erlandsson • snip
But then I looked at the first part of the catalog (ages 6+):P and found • the
Designer Sets!

To me, these sets are pretty optimal: low price, an acceptable part count,
great value for kids, and the parts can be used again and again! They also
come in nice color combinations with an idea book each.

HEY!!! I got a 2003 catalog in the Geonosian Fighter set (#4478)!  woohoo!  I
can scan & post pics on Brickshelf if anyone wants, but there's nothing new
that hasn't been seen on the Marz Distribution website.

Jeff