 General / 41346
  Re: New Program available that will make your life easier

(...) Nifty. How does it interact with popup stoppers (which prevent multiple windows of a browser being launched, to stop those pop up adds)? Do you have to turn those off or temporarily disable them while running this? Thanks for sharing. No idea (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Program available that will make your life easier

Lar, I'm not sure about the popup blocker aspect. I didn't take those into consideration when designing this software. My first assumption would be that if you are having problems, then you may have to disable the popup blocker. I have a firewall (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)