 General / 41344
  Re: New Program available that will make your life easier

(...) Neat tool! I'm downloading now. I'm not sure how you are doing this from a tech standpoint, but we can probably figure out some way to include the B.I. Portal in the search. Let me know if you would like to discuss. Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

I'd be happy to include your site. Email me, and we'll see if we can reach some common ground. Thanks for downloading it! -Rob "Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:HB6Aw1.A6H@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)