 General / 4131
  The Castle Theme

What is the status of the venerable old castle theme. I have been reading some of the posting and they hint at the theme is dead. Can someone verify or deny. Have they gone into turret defilade or what. I did not mind the change of pace with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Castle Theme

Unless it is slated for Town juniorization, my guess that the original castle theme, much like the original Space theme is dead! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general)