 General / 41286
  GI Joe Lego!

New 3-3/4" (1:18 scale) G.I. Joe "Built To Rule" line, "compatible with other leading building systems"! ;) (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

(...) Check out the studs on the figures forarms! NEAT! Can't wait! Matt (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

Well, they look 'kinda' cool. But I'm wondering what the variety of parts is and how many variants you can make with just one set. It doesn't look like you can do much with what they have. Joe Meno (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

this makes me so conflicted... i loved the gi joe brand back in the 80's and my heart was crushed watching the product line disintigrate over the years. How many mocs did i build that were inspired by gi joe? but maybe this is gi joe stepping on (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

I just came here to post this same thing! Brian, do you read any of the GI Joe boards? ~Adam~ (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

(...) technic- gear-type-molded-thingy imbedded in there. Jeff (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

(...) It's a clone brand, they don't have to worry about stuff like that. Their success is just a matter of cashing in on Lego having done all the groundwork. All the part variety and rebuildability they need comes from the fact that most of their (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

(...) swears that the product line doesn't exist in their computer (ie, it doesn't exist at all...) Dave! (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GI Joe Lego!

(...) Sorry for replying to myself, but here's a link: (URL) know that purists will balk, but I'm intrigued nonetheless. If I manage to find these sets locally, would a review be out of place in .general or .military? Dave! (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)