 General / 41283
    Re: Best Lego Year of all time? —Chris Ernest Hall
   (...) I've always thought 1990 was a great year for Lego. M:tron, town airport sets, resturant, the original space shuttle, airport monorail, the ghost minifig and new castle, the Italian resturaunt, probably my personal favorite fire station set in (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Best Lego Year of all time? —Stéphane Simard
   (...) I would say, '86 to '95. At least as far as Technic and Town are concerned. I personally put *ALL* of the blame of 1997's quality decline to 1) 1995 and 1996's sudden mass popularity of PC games and 2) the advent of the Internet. Which really (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)