 General / 41253
    Re: ozBricks Fans Websites —Dave Johann
   Yaron, the site looks fantastic, but one glaring omission hit me like a Lego brick: Where do you put mecha? Even ldraw has it's own category and much of that can't be built IRL (cool stuff though). Tony Knaak's site: (URL) has quite a few mecha and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ozBricks Fans Websites —Yaron Dori
   (...) Thanks (...) and Adventurers, Aquazone, Belville, Fabuland, Football/Basketball/Soccer Harry Potter, Scala, Town, Underground and Western. (...) OK, basically the only themes currently on my list there are for websites that already exists. If (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)