 General / 41212
    Re: ozBricks Fans Websites —Yaron Dori
   Just wanted to say thanks for the great response I got regarding the web. I fixed some errors I made thanks for your mails. However there are still a few webs where their maker is still unknowen (at least to me) so contact me as soon as possible so (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ozBricks Fans Websites —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Yaron, Cool to have this resource. Thanks! I didn't know about 60% of those sites. My site, Brick Tales, might be best under Castle. The largest portion of the site is dedicated to the Lord of the Rings story, and two of the other stories (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)