 General / 41195
Re: Making non-permanent stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:02:45 GMT

Little trick for getting rid of troublesome stickers ... and it works on
things other than Lego too :)

get a hair dryer and heat up the sticker first, no matter how old the
sticker is the heat tends to rejuvinate the glue and it all comes off in one
go.

give it a try .. its great for getting price labels off bookcovers too..

James
www.minifig.co.uk

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message

I'd like to make stickers to decorate some of my MOC's, but I don't
want them to be permanent.  When I take the MOC apart I want to be
able to remove the sticker without any residue.  Any recommendations
for this?  Oh yeah, and it needs to be printable on an inkjet printer.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net • http://www.wards.net/~bill/