 General / 41191
Re: Making non-permanent stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:33:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward writes:

I'd like to make stickers to decorate some of my MOC's, but I don't
want them to be permanent.  When I take the MOC apart I want to be
able to remove the sticker without any residue.  Any recommendations
for this?  Oh yeah, and it needs to be printable on an inkjet printer.

Use water-slide...it comes righ off after use, if you don't seal the decal
under a clear-coat.

Matt