 General / 41138
Re: Semi-OT: Looking for very simple and free web counter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:56:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Osborn writes:
In article <HAF5vF.133@lugnet.com>,
David Simmons <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote:
I've asked this question before but I didn't clarify enough what I was
looking for.  I want to find a very simple free website counter

Here's a good one:

http://fakecounter.com/

Don't forget to include a smilie with a reply like that.

:)

Allan B.