 General / 41076
Re: 8448 Rally Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 07:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell writes:
Just recently I thought of a great idea for a vehicle. I want to take the
4x4 parts of the 8466 and put them in a 8448 body, and create a rally car. I
hope to finish it and post pics in about a month. I just want to know what
people think of it. If you have ideas or suggestions for me, feel free to
email me.

Sounds like an interesting project but don't put the time limit preassure on
yourself, instead let it take the time it needs and don't be afraid to remake
chunks of your work. The second generation is almost always better, not to
mention the third generation :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu