 General / 41065
  Lego Mentor/Inspiration

I was just thinking about when I first discovered the internet Lego phenomena & fan sites. I realized that my main inspirational builder would be Karim Nassar, as his was the first site that made me totally wowed by what I saw. Now, don't get me (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Mentor/Inspiration

Hi there, Jeff! I'd like to add to this convo by pointing out some of my first LUGNET-based infulences: Karin Nassar-his dragon mecha pretty much started this whole thing for me. Brad Hamilton-I'd never seen building quite like his before-complete (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Mentor/Inspiration

(...) wicked cool. can any one find pics of it online? As for that matter, what about the mini SW, & non-pallas lego stuff he had on his old site? (...) I found out about all these great builders a bit later, but they now rank right up there. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)